
















Ok, so I have not been so great at updating our blog. Since today is July 1st, it hit me how quickly the summer is passing, so I am really going to try and do better at my updates! Our boys are now 20 months and 6 months, and more fun than ever! We have had a blast this summer without having a schedule and feeling so rushed in the mornings. Drew is talking so much, and even starting to stringing words together. His latest phrase is "I don't know" (he puts his hands out to gesture) when we ask him where something is. It's my favorite! Other new words are "eeed" (Reid), "Bel-ba" (Bella, our dog), "tookies" (cookies), "hot-da" (hotdog). Drew has also starting saying cheese for the camera. He is a mess! This summer Drew has had fun playing outside with bubbles, his bubble lawn mower, and his water table (even though he would rather drink the water than play with it)?! Boys!
Reid has gotten his two bottom teeth in the middle and one top (eye tooth?) on the right side. He is a little drooling, jabbering, and chuckling machine! His personality is really starting to shine through and he is such a sweetheart! He LOVES to laugh out loud and I mean LAUGH! He has a deep little chuckle for such a small little guy. It's hilarious. Making any funny noises like a sneezing sound will usually get him going. I wake each morning to find him playing quietly in his crib....such an angel! Reid also loves sitting up and playing with toys on the floor. He is doing well sitting up on his own! We have only had a few tumbles.
We are so blessed and thank God for each and every day for our precious babies.




1 comment:
They are too cute....I am so happy for you all.
Post a Comment