This may be my favorite picture ever. The boys were mesmerized when they saw Santa and he was so good with them! This picture is so "real" because they were actually reading the book with him. Happy Holidays everyone!
Farm Day and the farm
13 years ago




6 comments:
Seriously, this picture looks like it should be in Southern Living - so picture perfect!!!
What a great picture...where is this Santa??? They all look so serious and so sweet!
this is definitely my fav pic of them too! so sweet :) if only madeline would like santa as much as they did!
I know! We were very lucky. I just hoped for the best and they LOVED him!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Such sweet babies you have!
What an amazing picture! Drew and Reid are adorable. I found your blog via Christina's. Hope you have been doing well.
The Evans,
Robert, Yancey, Anderson & Dixon
Post a Comment