




I have fallen so behind! There was just too much going on during the month of December, but here is my best shot at playing catch up....
Reid Connor turned one on December 11, 2008! I cannot even believe it. It is so bittersweet. Everyone says that time seems to fly even faster with your second baby, and now I how true that really is. Reid brings so much joy and happiness into our lives. He is such a sweetheart. Here are some words/phrases that best describe my sweet bugga boo:
happy, chubby, loud, most ticklish, jibber jabbering, deep chuckling, blowing kisses, observing anything and everything (especially every move big brother makes), lovable, hilarious, and squeezable!
Happy 1st Birthday, Reid! Thank you for enriching our lives and making every day so much better!




5 comments:
You make me want to snuggle him up! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY REID!!!
sweet boy :) if only we could freeze time!!
So very, very cute!!!
Allison,
I ran across your blog from Meg Lilly's blog. Your boys are TOO CUTE!!! So fun to get to see everyone's kids!
Brooke Maddox Dilworth
What a cute birthday boy! Hard to believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment