Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Drew's Day"

Last weekend we were able to spend the morning with just Drew, which rarely happens. It was so nice to enjoy him by himself! He is getting so big and saying so many new, funny phrases! He is 28 mths now and this age is so adorable. He is like my little companion! He had a friend's birthday party at the McWane Center which was lots of fun. He loved playing with his friends from school and enjoyed playing more after the party ended. After that, we went to lunch and went shoe shopping for Drew's first pair of "big boy" kicks (New Balances..I will have to post a pic soon). I told him it was Drew's Day, and he replied, "Drew's Day?" gesturing and patting himself on the chest with a big grin. My baby is getting too big! I could just eat him up!
Wow! Big piano!
Drew and his friend Mia

Drew loves to play with the girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! cannot wait to see him in his new kicks!