Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Babies!




What a FUN day! I think the pictures speak for themselves....but Drew was obsessed with the snow, and Reid, well, not so much... I had a hard time explaining to Drew why most of the snow disappeared during naptime. That is a hard concept for a two year old! We wished it would have stayed just a little bit longer, but it sure was beautiful while it lasted!

4 comments:

The Lilly Family said...

Too cute! I know ya'll had fun! I'm wish the snow had lasted it a bit longer too.

Cassie said...

LOVE the last pic of Reid! That's almost as good as Reid and Drew crying with Santa! :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet :) i cannot believe how fast the snow went away! i thought m would have liked it better than she did. the first time we went out she acted like she might like it but the second time she just cried!

The Powells said...

So precious - I love those blue jackets, we have a set just like them!