When Reid was born, I ofcourse wanted to offer him the same security and love that Drew has found in blankie, so I searched high and low to find a similar blankie that was NOT blue. After much looking, I was relieved to find one that seemed just as appealing as Drew's, but in white. Although it has remained in Reid's crib since birth, he had not shown much interest in it, until recently. And then it happened. Apparently, Reid noticed he was missing an essential component of becoming just like Drew. So now, when we get Reid out of his crib in the morning, he refuses to get out without blankie. He drags it all around, in true Drew fashion, because, well, he is trying his hardest to do everything just like big brother. Therefore, let me introduce....."Linus #2"




4 comments:
so cute! i love how you wrote this post...so sweet :)
That is just PRECIOUS!!!!! By the way... I think baby #2 will be named Reid! That or Maddox... but probably a combination of the two! :)
That is so sweet. It's so funny to see the younger ones take to their siblings personalities and want to be just like them. Sometimes it causes some conflict, but most of the time it is so sweet! The boys are too cute!
That's too funny! Gavyn has a blue blankie (he calls it his 'night night' and Aidan has his green on that he's just started toting around with him!
Post a Comment