When Drew was 6 months old, I found out I was pregnant with Reid, and one comment I heard over and over was that both babies would always have a playmate. This was hard to imagine as I looked at my baby, and then down at my not-yet-showing belly. It's amazing to think that now, almost 18 months later, here we are! Drew is 2.5 and Reid is almost 18 months, and I must say, everyone was so right. They have so much fun together and have this instant sibling bond that is so heartwarming to witness as a parent. They seem to have their own language and mutual understanding as they laugh at each other, spontaneously hold hands with each other, and curiously look for the other when one is napping or in another room, etc. Although their age difference is tough, I love it at the same time. And wouldn't trade it for the world.
Farm Day and the farm
13 years ago





1 comment:
so sweet :) i love how they are best buddies!!
Post a Comment