Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reid's Kindermusik Class

Reid has enjoyed music, dancing, and all things related since he was a tiny baby, so I was excited to discover he received exposure to Kindermusik weekly at his Mother's Day Out Program. Since I keep him with me in the summers, I decided to enroll him in a summer music session since he likes it so much. My friend Brooke and I started Madeline and Reid last summer at Kindermusik, and they had so much fun that we continued it this summer as well. They have had so much fun with this summer's theme, "Zoo Train". They have enjoyed a lot of cute animal songs, playing with fun instruments, and moving and dancing too! Here are some pics of then and now!Summer 2008! Look at how little these 2 were!
Summer 2009...Bouncing the baby beach balls like seals at the zoo...

Shake, shake , shaking the eggs...another favorite!!
Making a carousel out of the big parachute...one of Reid's favorites!

Sweet kisses from "Maa Maa". Look at Reid playing a little hard to get this time!


"No! We don't want to say goodbye to music class!"

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! gosh, i cannot believe how little they were last yr! do you mind sending that pic to me. i like how they are both looking at the camera. and the one of m kissing r...love it!