Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Session

I took the boys to have pictures made with Santa at Tonya Melton Photography again this year. Reid wasn't so sure about Santa, but following Drew's lead, he warmed up quickly. Not only is this Santa absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but he has such an amazing rapport with children. The boys were not the most cooperative, but Tonya was so patient with them and somehow managed to capture some great memories. Oh, how I just love this time of year!
I love how this one captures Reid's personality! He is a mess and this is a face we see often!
Helping Santa decorate the tree..
We'll see how our visit with Santa goes at the mall.....

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet :) i wish madeline was not terrified of santa!

Cassie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! That is a beautiful Santa... and of course your boys are always gorgeous! :) I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!