Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drew's Recent Favorites

Thomas the Train. He has taken an interest in the t.v. show after being unsure/afraid of it for so long, and is learning the names of all of the engines. He is always coming up with the name of a new one that "is Thomas' best friend, so we need to get him too" I think this picture expresses the level of passion we are experiencing over trains :)
Big boy (24 piece!) puzzles...he amazes me how he will sit patiently and turn each piece in many directions while trying to get them all to fit together. He LOVES them right now!

Reid is doing an Eric Carle Unit at school, so we've been reading an old favorite, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and were excited to come across a The Very Hungry Caterpillar puzzle at Target. So proud of himself!

Pancakes and "sauce" (aka syrup.) MMMM!

Drew is my pickier eater, so I am excited he has branched out and is loving pancakes right now! The other day he had them for breakfast and dinner! I was just glad he was eating something.

post signature

No comments: