Sunday, April 25, 2010

enjoying the weekend....and big boy beds!

Last weekend we decided to go ahead and take the bunk beds apart and see how Reid would do in a big boy bed for the first time. It was much easier than I anticipated and he loves his new bed! I really love how the room turned out and the boys are really excited about being together in their "new" room. Drew has always loved puzzles, and lately he wants to do them all the time. We found some new Thomas the Train ones at Target and he has really enjoyed working on them! He amazes me with his patience and will sit for 20 minutes or more, turning the pieces to try to get them to fit. He really loves anything to do with building or putting things together to see how they work.


This weekend Reid enjoyed playing trains and having them all to himself while Drew was preoccupied with puzzles. Poor thing gets bossed around by Drew trying to dominate the train table most of the time...
I hope he keeps these chubby hands and fingers for a while longer! They are my favorite.
Playing "pool" at Uncle Rob and Justin's house...they love to line up the balls and take turns rolling them into all the pockets..

Tippie toes!

On Sunday we were so happy to see the sunshine again. Drew enjoyed a little frontyard baseball at Nana and Pop Pops house..



I think Daddy had just as much fun!
Hope everyone had a great weekend as well.

post signature

No comments: