Today was a day for celebrating. A day to celebrate motherhood, family, togetherness, love, and especially,
happiness. As I reflect on life this Mother's Day, I keep returning to the same place. A place of simple
contentment. And
happiness. Because I have so much to be happy about. And I think we all do. If you know how to look for it. And beyond that, if you
want to look for it.
And the reason I'm so overwhelmed with all of this happiness? There are many reasons.
But mostly, it's because of this....

And the amazing gift of motherhood that these two little ones have given me. What a gift it is and continues to be every day. Even on the tough days. And I'm overwhelmed all the time by how much they teach me, and how even though I am teaching them, and guiding their way, it seems they are teaching me
way more. About myself, and love, and this whole wide world around us, that I only
thought I had figured out.
Motherhood has proven to be everything I always dreamed it would be, and more.
So much more.
And for that, I am very grateful. And my heart is happy. Sure hope your Mother's Day was happy, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment